Our family dental practice, led by Dr. Joseph R. Kenneally and Dr. Maria B. Steed, and supported by an incredible team of highly-trained and friendly professionals, has been serving our community since 1983. We believe in treating our patients the way we would want to be treated ourselves: with compassion, respect, gentleness, and professionalism. We provide exemplary dental care, using state-of-the-art-technology and proven methods, while always maintaining the human connection. You may start as a patient, but you will fast become our friend; we’ll look forward to your visits as a time to hear about your life, your family, and your plans as we care for your oral health.
Some of the dental services offered at Southern Maine Dental are:
- Checkups, exams, cleanings, and fillings
- VELScope Oral Cancer Screenings
- OraVerse™ local anesthesia reversal
- The Wand® STA single tooth anesthesia
- CAD / CAM technology
- Laser and preventive dentistry
- Pediatric dentistry
- Restorative dentistry, including bonding, bridges, crowns, and implant restorations
- Treatments for TMJ / TMD, occlusal disease, and traumatic dental injuries
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening and veneers
Our office hours are family friendly, including early morning and evening appointments for working professionals. We are located in Biddeford dental office, and also welcome patients from Saco, Kennebunk, and neighboring communities. Please call if you have questions about our dental services and to schedule an appointment. Dr. Kenneally, Dr. Steed, and our team look forward to working with you to achieve optimal oral health and a beautiful smile!